The Symposium will have four scientific sessions:
- Science for services: The importance of atmospheric composition
- Filling critical gaps in observations
- Atmospheric composition, pandemics and support for a new health agenda
- Earth system modelling and data management
On the last day, there will be three panel discussions:
- Young scientists and capacity building in GAW
- Embracing diversity in GAW
- Reflections on Symposium and Way forward for GAW
There are also exciting options to network and get in touch with other members of the community.
We look forward to seeing you all during the virtual GAW Symposium!