The 9th International Workshop on Sand / Dust Storms and Associated Dustfall (DUSTworkshop9) will serve as a forum for the analysis and discussion on the scientific research on mineral dust and its connections to air quality, environmental impacts and climate.
Our goal is to bring scientists from all around the world to exchange ideas on scientific research on:
- Dust impacts on air quality, human health and environment,
- Dust and climate,
- Mitigation of dust impacts,
- Dust remote-sensing observations,
- Dust in-situ observations,
- Dust modelling,
- Dust forecast,
- Dust – atmosphere-ocean productivity connections,
- Dust and radiation,
- Dust and clouds,
- Dust properties: sources, size, composition, mineralogy, ageing, mixing with pollutants.
More information about the event can be found at http://dustworkshop9.net/