United in Science 2021 will be released on 16 September.
The report is a multi-organization compilation of the latest climate science information and gives a unified assessment of the state of our Earth system. This is the third edition.
The report provides details on:
- Greenhouse Gas Concentrations in the Atmosphere (WMO)
- Global greenhouse gas emissions and budgets (Global Carbon Project)
- Emissions Gap (UN Environment Programme)
- Global Climate in 2017-2021 and 2021-2025 (WMO, UK Met Office)
- Highlights of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Sixth Assessment Report – the Physical Science basis
- Sea level rise and coastal impacts (World Climate Research Programme)
- Heatwaves, wildfires and air pollution (World Health Organization/WMO)
The report will be released at a press conference given by WMO Secretary-General Prof. Petteri Taalas, and with a video message from United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres.
It will be broadcast live at 0930 CEST (0730 GMT) on http://webtv.un.org/