- Article Bulletin (73) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- News (68) Apply News filter
- Advanced Page (22) Apply Advanced Page filter
- (-) Remove Article Meteoworld filter Article Meteoworld
- Programme (4) Apply Programme filter
- Event (4) Apply Event filter
- Publication (3) Apply Publication filter
- Project (2) Apply Project filter
- March 2019 (4) Apply March 2019 filter
- December 2018 (3) Apply December 2018 filter
- April 2020 (1) Apply April 2020 filter
- December 2021 (1) Apply December 2021 filter
- June 2019 (1) Apply June 2019 filter
- October 2021 (1) Apply October 2021 filter
- September 2016 (1) Apply September 2016 filter
- September 2019 (1) Apply September 2019 filter
13 contents match your search.
WMO has joined the global commitment to reduce deaths due to air pollution by two thirds by 2030. At the First World Health Organization (WHO) Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health, held in Geneva from 30 October to 1 November, WMO pledged to improve the quality and availability of pollution observations, enable provision of air quality forecasts and advisory services, and incorporate health impacts in key scientific assessments on climate and climate change.
WMO, together with the Government of Germany and the Geneva Water Hub, held a Mobilization for Water Data and Peace event on 27 November. Representatives from the Permanent Missions in Geneva attended to help advance the water data and peace agenda for sustainable development and to advocate for easily accessible and reliable water data to inform policy and decision-making in their national governments.
Meteoworld : September 2016
WMO and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) have launched the Global Hydrometry Support Facility and Innovation Hub (GHSF). It brings together the World Hydrological Cycle Observing System...