- Article Bulletin (73) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- News (68) Apply News filter
- Advanced Page (24) Apply Advanced Page filter
- (-) Remove Article Meteoworld filter Article Meteoworld
- Programme (4) Apply Programme filter
- Event (4) Apply Event filter
- Publication (3) Apply Publication filter
- Project (2) Apply Project filter
- March 2019 (4) Apply March 2019 filter
- December 2018 (3) Apply December 2018 filter
- April 2020 (1) Apply April 2020 filter
- December 2021 (1) Apply December 2021 filter
- June 2019 (1) Apply June 2019 filter
- October 2021 (1) Apply October 2021 filter
- September 2016 (1) Apply September 2016 filter
- September 2019 (1) Apply September 2019 filter
13 contents match your search.
Meteoworld : April 2020
Climate change will affect the availability, quality and quantity of water needed for basic human needs, thus undermining enjoyment of the basic rights to safe drinking water and sanitation for billions of people, warns the latest UN World Water Development Report. The authors call on States to make more concrete commitments to address the challenge.
Meteoworld : October 2021
The Extraordinary World Meteorological Congress from 11–22 October approved three sweeping initiatives to dramatically strengthen the world’s weather and climate services through a systematic increase in much-needed observational data and...
Meteoworld : December 2021
By 2030, more than half of the world’s population is projected to be living under water stressed conditions and climate change is expected to further exacerbate these conditions and increase...