- Article Bulletin (102) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- News (85) Apply News filter
- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- Programme (8) Apply Programme filter
- Article Meteoworld (5) Apply Article Meteoworld filter
- Advanced Page (3) Apply Advanced Page filter
- Event (2) Apply Event filter
- Publication (1) Apply Publication filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (15) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (13) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (6) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region II: Asia (8) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region I: Africa (7) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region VI: Europe (6) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (5) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (5) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (4) Apply Region III: South America filter
16 contents match your search.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...
The “Climate Services Adaptation Programme in Africa: Malawi & Tanzania” was the first multi-agency initiative to be implemented under the Global Framework for Climate Services . This flagship Programme helps...
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...
The cryosphere – frozen precipitation, snow cover, sea ice, lake and river ice, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, permafrost and seasonally frozen ground – is a critically important component of...
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...