Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (12) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (9) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (4) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region II: Asia (7) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region VI: Europe (6) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (5) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (5) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (5) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (4) Apply Region III: South America filter
12 contents match your search.
Years of insecurity have hampered development in Afghanistan, a country that is extremely vulnerable to hydrometeorological hazards. In the period from 1980 to 2015, the country lost nearly 15 000...
The SEE-MHEWS-A project will benefit the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services of WMO Members from the region - that is Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Republic of Türkiye and Ukraine. The Project Steering Committee, composed of the Directors of the NMHSs of the WMO Member States listed above, will manage the advisory system developed under the project.