- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (2) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
2 contents match your search.
Main Project: Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS) – Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa The WMO Public Weather Services (PWS) programme has implemented projects for many years that...
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...