- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (16) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (13) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (11) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Aviation meteorological services (2) Apply Aviation meteorological services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (12) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (7) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (1) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
23 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
CREWS resources contribute to improvement of the Government of Togo’s early warning services for drought, flooding and other severe climate and weather events by enhancing the capacities of national services...
In recent years, Meteorological and Hydrological capacity in Afghanistan has been developed on a project basis within different goverment organizations. An analysis of the Afghanistan Meteorological Department (AMD) revealed deficiencies...
As part of global efforts in the implementation of the Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS), the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) has been providing funding to support the improvement of...
In Chad, CREWS supports the strengthening of national capacity to deliver climate, hydrometeorological and early warning services in selected sectors and communities. CREWS resources contributes to the improvement of the...
The main focus of the CIFDP is to facilitate the development of efficient forecasting and warning systems for coastal inundation based on robust science and observations.
The INMET-BRAZIL project is a 9-year, USD 8.3 million project, funded by the Government of Brazil to consolidate the modelling and numerical weather prediction in Brazil's National Institute of Meteorology.
Haiti is the only least-developed country in the Caribbean, and is further classified as a small island developing state (SIDS). Haiti scored “very high” on the 2018 INFORM Risk Index...
Years of insecurity have hampered development in Afghanistan, a country that is extremely vulnerable to hydrometeorological hazards. In the period from 1980 to 2015, the country lost nearly 15 000...
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...