- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (9) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (9) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (6) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (5) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Governance (2) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (5) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
13 contents match your search.
The SEE-MHEWS-A project will benefit the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services of WMO Members from the region - that is Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Republic of Türkiye and Ukraine. The Project Steering Committee, composed of the Directors of the NMHSs of the WMO Member States listed above, will manage the advisory system developed under the project.
CREWS Pacific SIDS 2.0 is the second regional CREWS Project in the Pacific. This project is an extension of the CREWS Pacific SIDS project (2017-2021) and aims to upscale its...
The LVB is the lifeblood of East Africa supporting approximately 25 percent of the population. The people and economy heavily depend on rain-fed agriculture and fish industries in this basin...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
Climate change is threatening the livelihoods and food security of millions of smallholder farmers and agribusiness who depend on agriculture in the South East Asia region. Despite the fact that...
The project will empower the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) and other competent authorities of the six riparian countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali and Togo) with...
Demands for increased food and energy production, and the presence of populations at risk of flooding require increased knowledge of the Basin’s hydrometeorological regime and the adoption of the latest...
CREWS Caribbean is a three-year US$ 5.5 million project that looks to strengthen and streamline regional and national systems and capacity related to weather forecasting, hydrological services, multi-hazard impact-based warnings...
With the desired impact of reduced loss of human life and reduced economic losses due to hydro-meteorological extreme events in the Pacific, the Climate Risk and Early Warning Systems (CREWS)...
The overarching goal for the programme “GFCS Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa” is to provide timely and accurate climate and weather services for disaster risk reduction and increased...