- (-) Remove April 2020 filter April 2020
- March 2019 (4) Apply March 2019 filter
- December 2018 (2) Apply December 2018 filter
- October 2021 (2) Apply October 2021 filter
- September 2019 (2) Apply September 2019 filter
- December 2021 (1) Apply December 2021 filter
- June 2019 (1) Apply June 2019 filter
- September 2016 (1) Apply September 2016 filter
2 contents match your search.
WMO and the World Health Organization (WHO) have agreed on a roadmap to strengthen the provision and use of weather, climate, water and environmental information and services in evaluating human health risks and thereby improve health outcomes. The roadmap was developed by a group of experts from the health, weather and climate sectors representing research, operational, and policy interests.
Climate change will affect the availability, quality and quantity of water needed for basic human needs, thus undermining enjoyment of the basic rights to safe drinking water and sanitation for billions of people, warns the latest UN World Water Development Report. The authors call on States to make more concrete commitments to address the challenge.