Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
- (-) Remove Region VI: Europe filter Region VI: Europe
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
2 contents match your search.
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.