Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- (-) Remove Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter Climate Resilience and Adaptation
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
2 contents match your search.
CREWS Pacific SIDS 2.0 is the second regional CREWS Project in the Pacific. This project is an extension of the CREWS Pacific SIDS project (2017-2021) and aims to upscale its...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...