Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (2) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
3 contents match your search.
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...