Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- (-) Remove Polar and high mountains regions filter Polar and high mountains regions
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
1 contents match your search.
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.