Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Polar and high mountains regions filter Polar and high mountains regions
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- (-) Remove Region VI: Europe filter Region VI: Europe
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
1 contents match your search.
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.