- (-) Remove Global Projects filter Global Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- (-) Remove Region VI: Europe filter Region VI: Europe
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
1 contents match your search.
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...