Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
2 contents match your search.
Haiti is the only least-developed country in the Caribbean, and is further classified as a small island developing state (SIDS). Haiti scored “very high” on the 2018 INFORM Risk Index...
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...