- News (2904) Apply News filter
- Event (2388) Apply Event filter
- Article Bulletin (449) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- Article Meteoworld (439) Apply Article Meteoworld filter
- Advanced Page (382) Apply Advanced Page filter
- Publication (190) Apply Publication filter
- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- Programme (31) Apply Programme filter
- People (26) Apply People filter
- Basic page (20) Apply Basic page filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (37) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (29) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (25) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (9) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (4) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (3) Apply Governance filter
- Aviation meteorological services (2) Apply Aviation meteorological services filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (2) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (25) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (18) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (10) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (10) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (9) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (7) Apply Region III: South America filter
53 contents match your search.
Himawari-8 – a new generation geostationary meteorological satellite of the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) has started its operation in July 2015 and observes East Asia and the Western Pacific. The...
Severe Weather Forecasting capabilities strengthen the National Hydrological and Meteorological Services’ (NMHSs) ability to forecast severe weather and provide decision makers and other users with more effective, diverse, and timely...
The Middle East is one of the driest regions in the world, with many parts receiving less than 100 mm of rainfall per year. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...
Millions of climate data are currently still available in paper format putting such valuable information at risk of being lost forever. Rescuing data improves climate change research and allows a...
To enable timely and accurate aviation meteorological service for the safety or regularity of air navigation, WMO is supporting Mongolia to improve data sharing through an English dedicated website, a...
Through an agreement with Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA), WMO is supporting countries in West Africa to improve the severe weather forecasting and warning services. By making best use of the...
Climate prediction and adaptation requires scientifically sound weather and climate information and capacity to develop and use such information for decision-making at national level. The Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) is...