- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (18) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (16) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (13) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Governance (3) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (3) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Aviation meteorological services (1) Apply Aviation meteorological services filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
- Region II: Asia (5) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (5) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (5) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (5) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (4) Apply Region III: South America filter
25 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
CREWS resources contribute to improvement of the Government of Togo’s early warning services for drought, flooding and other severe climate and weather events by enhancing the capacities of national services...
As part of global efforts in the implementation of the Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS), the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) has been providing funding to support the improvement of...
In Chad, CREWS supports the strengthening of national capacity to deliver climate, hydrometeorological and early warning services in selected sectors and communities. CREWS resources contributes to the improvement of the...
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...
ACREI is a US$ 6.8 million project funded by the Adaptation Fund and implemented by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in partnership with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the Integovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (ICPAC).
The LVB is the lifeblood of East Africa supporting approximately 25 percent of the population. The people and economy heavily depend on rain-fed agriculture and fish industries in this basin...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
The project will empower the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) and other competent authorities of the six riparian countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali and Togo) with...
The project was designed to build the capacities of experts in National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, other national technical services, specialized agencies and other public and private institutions operating in the target service areas of Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction.