- News (2902) Apply News filter
- Event (2387) Apply Event filter
- Article Bulletin (446) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- Article Meteoworld (442) Apply Article Meteoworld filter
- Advanced Page (377) Apply Advanced Page filter
- Publication (186) Apply Publication filter
- Project (53) Apply Project filter
- Programme (31) Apply Programme filter
- People (27) Apply People filter
- (-) Remove Basic page filter Basic page
18 contents match your search.
Information, related documents and provisional report here For WMO Congress: http://meetings.wmo.int/cg-18/SitePages/Session%20Information.aspx For WMO EC: http://meetings.wmo.int/EC-71/SitePages/Session%20Information.aspx
This site is operated, administered and maintained by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO). All content included on this site is for informative purposes only. Unless otherwise specified, materials contained on this website are covered by intellectual and industrial property rights, and their reproduction or adaptation is in all cases subject to permission (go to copyright and permissions).
WMO Congress Webcast (From CICG)
Live Session from WMO Cg-18 (Protected Access)
Live Session from WMO Cg-18
Warren Lehman Godson, winner of the IMO Prize in 1975, was born on 4 May 1920, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. He obtained an honours degree in chemistry at the...
Satellite systems generate large and further increasing amounts of advanced measurements, but it remains a major challenge to ensure that improved data and products are actually available, and can be...
Global planning : Coordinating and optimizing the availability of Earth observing satellites for weather and climate is at the core of this activity. Planning and building satellites takes many years,...