Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (15) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (8) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (7) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (3) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Aviation meteorological services (1) Apply Aviation meteorological services filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (6) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (6) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (6) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (5) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region III: South America (4) Apply Region III: South America filter
18 contents match your search.
Millions of climate data are currently still available in paper format putting such valuable information at risk of being lost forever. Rescuing data improves climate change research and allows a...
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.
To enable timely and accurate aviation meteorological service for the safety or regularity of air navigation, WMO is supporting Mongolia to improve data sharing through an English dedicated website, a...
Water is pre-eminent among environmental concerns critical to societal well-being. Other issues garner justifiable attention but it is the availability of a safe and sustainable supply of fresh water that...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...
Himawari-8 – a new generation geostationary meteorological satellite of the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) has started its operation in July 2015 and observes East Asia and the Western Pacific. The...