- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Capacity Development (13) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (8) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (3) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (2) Apply Governance filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
- Region II: Asia (3) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (3) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (3) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
16 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
As part of global efforts in the implementation of the Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS), the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) has been providing funding to support the improvement of...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
The project was designed to build the capacities of experts in National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, other national technical services, specialized agencies and other public and private institutions operating in the target service areas of Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction.
The overarching goal for the programme “GFCS Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa” is to provide timely and accurate climate and weather services for disaster risk reduction and increased...
Recent rainfall data for South Eastern Ethiopia show trends of overall declines in rainfall between March and September from 1980 to the present. These declines have been leading to more...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
Main Project: Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS) – Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa The WMO Public Weather Services (PWS) programme has implemented projects for many years that...
The “Climate Services Adaptation Programme in Africa: Malawi & Tanzania” was the first multi-agency initiative to be implemented under the Global Framework for Climate Services . This flagship Programme helps...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...