Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- (-) Remove Governance filter Governance
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
2 contents match your search.
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
The project will empower the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) and other competent authorities of the six riparian countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali and Togo) with...