Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (4) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (4) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (3) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (2) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
5 contents match your search.
The LVB is the lifeblood of East Africa supporting approximately 25 percent of the population. The people and economy heavily depend on rain-fed agriculture and fish industries in this basin...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
The project will empower the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) and other competent authorities of the six riparian countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali and Togo) with...
The overarching goal for the programme “GFCS Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa” is to provide timely and accurate climate and weather services for disaster risk reduction and increased...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...