Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter Climate Resilience and Adaptation
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
3 contents match your search.
In recent years, Meteorological and Hydrological capacity in Afghanistan has been developed on a project basis within different goverment organizations. An analysis of the Afghanistan Meteorological Department (AMD) revealed deficiencies...
Running until March 2021, the multi-country project will strengthen weather-, climate-, and water-related impact-based decision support services, protecting lives and property in three regions: South East Asia, the Caribbean, and...
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...