Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
2 contents match your search.
CREWS Caribbean is a three-year US$ 5.5 million project that looks to strengthen and streamline regional and national systems and capacity related to weather forecasting, hydrological services, multi-hazard impact-based warnings...
The project aims at establishing a sustainable Regional Climate Centre (RCC) for the Caribbean housed at the Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (CIMH). By developing and distributing climate and...