Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- Region V: South-West Pacific (5) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region I: Africa (4) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (4) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region VI: Europe (4) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (3) Apply Region III: South America filter
5 contents match your search.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
Water is pre-eminent among environmental concerns critical to societal well-being. Other issues garner justifiable attention but it is the availability of a safe and sustainable supply of fresh water that...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...