- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- Global Framework for Climate Services (7) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Governance (3) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (3) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (8) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (6) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (3) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (3) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (2) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
17 contents match your search.
Years of insecurity have hampered development in Afghanistan, a country that is extremely vulnerable to hydrometeorological hazards. In the period from 1980 to 2015, the country lost nearly 15 000...
The SEE-MHEWS-A project will benefit the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services of WMO Members from the region - that is Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Republic of Türkiye and Ukraine. The Project Steering Committee, composed of the Directors of the NMHSs of the WMO Member States listed above, will manage the advisory system developed under the project.
Although the governments of both Cambodia and Lao PDR continue to establish policies and mechanisms to help reduce and/or avoid some of the impacts of extreme events and disasters, significant...
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...
Haiti is the only least-developed country in the Caribbean, and is further classified as a small island developing state (SIDS). Haiti scored “very high” on the 2018 INFORM Risk Index...
As part of global efforts in the implementation of the Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS), the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) has been providing funding to support the improvement of...
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...