- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
- (-) Remove Regional Projects filter Regional Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- (-) Remove Governance filter Governance
- (-) Remove WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter WMO Integrated Global Observing System
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (2) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
Filter by regions:
2 contents match your search.
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...