- Regional Projects (2) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
- Global Projects (1) Apply Global Projects filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
2 contents match your search.
Haiti is the only least-developed country in the Caribbean, and is further classified as a small island developing state (SIDS). Haiti scored “very high” on the 2018 INFORM Risk Index...
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.