Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter Climate Resilience and Adaptation
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
4 contents match your search.
CREWS Pacific SIDS 2.0 is the second regional CREWS Project in the Pacific. This project is an extension of the CREWS Pacific SIDS project (2017-2021) and aims to upscale its...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
CREWS Caribbean is a three-year US$ 5.5 million project that looks to strengthen and streamline regional and national systems and capacity related to weather forecasting, hydrological services, multi-hazard impact-based warnings...
With the desired impact of reduced loss of human life and reduced economic losses due to hydro-meteorological extreme events in the Pacific, the Climate Risk and Early Warning Systems (CREWS)...