Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Disaster Risk Reduction (7) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (3) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (2) Apply Governance filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (13) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (7) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (5) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (4) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (3) Apply Region III: South America filter
22 contents match your search.
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...
Climate prediction and adaptation requires scientifically sound weather and climate information and capacity to develop and use such information for decision-making at national level. The Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) is funding several projects to enhance such capacity in the countries in Eastern Africa that are members of the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Climate Prediction Applications Center (ICPAC). Climate Prediction Analysis Systems will be set up as part of these projects in Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi and Djibouti as initial pilot countries.