- (-) Remove Global Projects filter Global Projects
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Polar and high mountains regions filter Polar and high mountains regions
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
2 contents match your search.
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.
The cryosphere – frozen precipitation, snow cover, sea ice, lake and river ice, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, permafrost and seasonally frozen ground – is a critically important component of...