Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- Global Framework for Climate Services (9) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (4) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region II: Asia (7) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region VI: Europe (6) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (5) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (5) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (5) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (4) Apply Region III: South America filter
12 contents match your search.
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...