Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Capacity Development (12) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (4) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (6) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (6) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (4) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (4) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (3) Apply Region III: South America filter
13 contents match your search.
Subseasonal-to-Seasonal prediction project Many management decisions, for example in the context of agriculture, have to be taken on sub-monthly scales – a time scale that lies between the well-established and...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...