- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (5) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (5) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
- Region II: Asia (3) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (3) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (3) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
5 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...