Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Capacity Development (7) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (4) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (4) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (4) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (4) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
7 contents match your search.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
The cryosphere – frozen precipitation, snow cover, sea ice, lake and river ice, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, permafrost and seasonally frozen ground – is a critically important component of...
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...