Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter WMO Integrated Global Observing System
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (2) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
Filter by regions:
2 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...