- Article Bulletin (76) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- News (53) Apply News filter
- Advanced Page (26) Apply Advanced Page filter
- Article Meteoworld (11) Apply Article Meteoworld filter
- Programme (4) Apply Programme filter
- (-) Remove Event filter Event
- Publication (3) Apply Publication filter
- Project (2) Apply Project filter
Type of event:
Event start date:
4 contents match your search.
Start date12 September 2017
End date15 September 2017
Location: African Union Commission New Conference Center, Roosevelt Street (Old Airport Area) | W21K19, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Building Climate and Disaster Resilience in Africa
Start date25 June 2018
End date29 June 2018
Location: Spiez, Switzerland
AGUASAN is an interdisciplinary Swiss Community of Practice (CoP) that brings together a broad range of specialists to promote wider and deeper understanding of key water and sanitation management issues...
Start date5 June 2019
End date7 June 2019
Location: Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland
Meteorological Technology World Expo is a truly international exhibition of the very latest climate, weather and hydrometeorological forecasting, measurement and analysis technologies and service providers for a global community of...
Date18 November 2020
The water sector is a part of every country's critical infrastructure.