Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Capacity Development (6) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
- Region I: Africa (3) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (3) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (3) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
6 contents match your search.
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...