- News (160) Apply News filter
- Article Bulletin (91) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- Advanced Page (28) Apply Advanced Page filter
- Article Meteoworld (13) Apply Article Meteoworld filter
- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- Event (6) Apply Event filter
- Programme (5) Apply Programme filter
- Publication (4) Apply Publication filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (5) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (5) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (2) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region II: Asia (3) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region I: Africa (2) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region VI: Europe (2) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (1) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
6 contents match your search.
The SEE-MHEWS-A project will benefit the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services of WMO Members from the region - that is Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Republic of Türkiye and Ukraine. The Project Steering Committee, composed of the Directors of the NMHSs of the WMO Member States listed above, will manage the advisory system developed under the project.
Years of insecurity have hampered development in Afghanistan, a country that is extremely vulnerable to hydrometeorological hazards. In the period from 1980 to 2015, the country lost nearly 15 000...
Water is pre-eminent among environmental concerns critical to societal well-being. Other issues garner justifiable attention but it is the availability of a safe and sustainable supply of fresh water that...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...