- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
- Regional Projects (13) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- Global Projects (5) Apply Global Projects filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (23) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (19) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (17) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (3) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Aviation meteorological services (2) Apply Aviation meteorological services filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (16) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (12) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (4) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (3) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
35 contents match your search.
Years of insecurity have hampered development in Afghanistan, a country that is extremely vulnerable to hydrometeorological hazards. In the period from 1980 to 2015, the country lost nearly 15 000...
ACREI is a US$ 6.8 million project funded by the Adaptation Fund and implemented by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in partnership with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the Integovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (ICPAC).
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...
The project was designed to build the capacities of experts in National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, other national technical services, specialized agencies and other public and private institutions operating in the target service areas of Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction.
The AMDAR program uses the aircraft’s existing sensors, avionics and telecommunication systems to gather, process, and disseminate data. The data is used directly by KMD to improve the accuracy of...
Through an agreement with Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA), WMO is supporting countries in West Africa to improve the severe weather forecasting and warning services. By making best use of the...
Recent rainfall data for South Eastern Ethiopia show trends of overall declines in rainfall between March and September from 1980 to the present. These declines have been leading to more...
Subseasonal-to-Seasonal prediction project Many management decisions, for example in the context of agriculture, have to be taken on sub-monthly scales – a time scale that lies between the well-established and...
Main Project: Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS) – Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa The WMO Public Weather Services (PWS) programme has implemented projects for many years that...