- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Disaster Risk Reduction (3) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
11 contents match your search.
Climate prediction and adaptation requires scientifically sound weather and climate information and capacity to develop and use such information for decision-making at national level. The Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) is funding several projects to enhance such capacity in the countries in Eastern Africa that are members of the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Climate Prediction Applications Center (ICPAC). Climate Prediction Analysis Systems will be set up as part of these projects in Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi and Djibouti as initial pilot countries.