Climate services for health are an emerging technical field for both the health and climate communities. The Climate Services for Health Case Study Project showcases 40 examples that can help readers better understand:
- How climate information can help health decision-making
- What climate products and services for health are
- The types of information products which are commonly developed
- Six fundamental components that should be addressed during the co-development climate services
- Ways to trouble shoot common problems encountered
The publication can be read in two ways. The fundamentals version is an easy to read guide to support the development of more effective solution-focused services for health. It presents a common framework for developing climate services for health, and highlights common needs and good practices for co-development and health tailoring of climate services.
The full version includes the fundamentals, plus illustration with 40 case studies.