- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (3) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (3) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
3 contents match your search.
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...