Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Capacity Development (3) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
3 contents match your search.
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...
Millions of climate data are currently still available in paper format putting such valuable information at risk of being lost forever. Rescuing data improves climate change research and allows a...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...