- (-) Remove Global Projects filter Global Projects
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
- Multi-National projects (1) Apply Multi-National projects filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region III: South America filter Region III: South America
- Region I: Africa (2) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (2) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
3 contents match your search.
Water is pre-eminent among environmental concerns critical to societal well-being. Other issues garner justifiable attention but it is the availability of a safe and sustainable supply of fresh water that...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...