- Global Projects (5) Apply Global Projects filter
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- (-) Remove Regional Projects filter Regional Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Disaster Risk Reduction (3) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region VI: Europe filter Region VI: Europe
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
4 contents match your search.
The SEE-MHEWS-A project will benefit the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services of WMO Members from the region - that is Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Republic of Türkiye and Ukraine. The Project Steering Committee, composed of the Directors of the NMHSs of the WMO Member States listed above, will manage the advisory system developed under the project.
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
The Middle East is one of the driest regions in the world, with many parts receiving less than 100 mm of rainfall per year. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change...
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.