Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- Global Framework for Climate Services (3) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region VI: Europe (5) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (4) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (4) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (4) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (3) Apply Region III: South America filter
5 contents match your search.
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
Water is pre-eminent among environmental concerns critical to societal well-being. Other issues garner justifiable attention but it is the availability of a safe and sustainable supply of fresh water that...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
The cryosphere – frozen precipitation, snow cover, sea ice, lake and river ice, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, permafrost and seasonally frozen ground – is a critically important component of...